This is my last blog on the Dell mini 9, I'll do a pros and cons
- Its small enough to take with you when you wouldn't even consider taking a full size lappy
- It has Black Keys, which is also a great band from Akron, Ohio and a lot less messy than light coloured ones.
- The charger has a handy velcro strap to keep the cable tidy.
- Built-in SIM card holder, hello large cell phone.
- I feel like a giant
- The quotations key is in an awful place!
- Full volume is rather low.
- The keys are really small and close together. My hands aren't THAT big, are they?
- 8GB of memory is not enough! (My first sub-notebook a Compaq Contura Aero had 250MB of memory, 256 colour screen and only 16 if you wanted high resolution(?!!!) and an external floppy drive, seems unbelievable now. Oh and if I remember right it cost 3x as much)
- I feel like a giant!
Good effort guys, much appreciated now for Christmas can Santa provide an Apple in exchange for milk and cookies?